Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Celebrity News 2012

Social Icons

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Pink on new album: "I'm still exorcising some demons"

Pink has revealed details about her forthcoming album, admitting that she is "still exorcising some demons".

The singer explained that her new LP The Truth About Love is "fun" and "dancey", but still talks about a difficult time in her life similar to her previous records.

She told Z100: "I'm always full of lyrics. It's still all so new that I'm falling in love with a different song each day.

"I just finished [it]. I wrote about 40 songs, 14 of which are going on the record. It's really fun... I think there's maybe two slow songs out of the 14.

"It's really fun, dancey and rock and roll [but] I'm still exorcising some demons."

The star recently announced she would release the follow-up to 2008's Funhouse on September 17 in the UK and a day later in the US.

Producers on the set include Greg Kurstin (Lily Allen, Red Hot Chili Peppers), Max Martin (Britney Spears), Shellback and Dan Wilson, who was behind Adele's megahit 'Someone Like You'.

The album's first single 'Blow Me (One Last Kiss)' precedes the LP on September 2. Listen to the song in full below:


0 comments:

Post a Comment