Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Celebrity News 2012

Social Icons

Friday 6 July 2012

Megan Fox posts awkward teenage photos

Megan Fox
Like fine wine, Megan Fox got better with age.
Poking fun at her younger years, the former "Transformers" star and Hollywood sex symbol posted photographs to Facebook of herself from the mid '90s.
"Say hello to my 12 year old self," the expectant actress wrote.
What followed were three shots of Fox as a sunburnt teenager, complete with braces and a choker necklace.
 
 PHOTOS: BEFORE HOLLYWOOD'S HOTTEST WERE FAMOUS
One shot shows Fox wearing a white sweater with a painful-looking sunburn on her face. Another shows the now-brunette bombshell with much lighter locks.
















"I encourage you to admire my citrus/copper colored highlights (thanks Sun-in!) my braces, and my ever present sunburn," the 26-year-old actress posted.
Fox went even further to describe her beauty regime as a teen. "Yeah I'm brushing my eyebrows with a toothbrush in that one picture..."
Known now for her beauty and sex appeal, even Megan Fox once had her fair share of awkward teenage years.
And reliving them a decade later – now, that takes confidence!


















0 comments:

Post a Comment