Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Celebrity News 2012

Social Icons

Friday 2 November 2012

Chris Brown 'Doesn't Judge People For Hating Him' Over Rihanna Assault

Chris Brown has admitted that he doesn't blame the public for "hating" him over his assault on ex-girlfriend Rihanna, saying he is grateful for the support he does have.

The 'Turn Up The Music' singer was convicted of battery on Rihanna, 24, in 2009 after attacking her during an argument on the eve of the Grammy Awards. The 23-year-old has since struggled to win back the public vote with some still holding his past actions against him. While Chris has previously issued a public apology for the assault and insists that he is trying to become a better person despite his haters.
"Having to get personal opinion back and having to gain personal success back. . . it's not all the way back, you know?" Chris says on MTV's This Is How I Made It.

"But it's one of my most humbling experiences. I can't hate people for making judgment on me or making a decision of liking me or not liking me. All I can do is try to be better as a person, and I'm good with knowing everything isn't always going to be perfect."

"The fan base that I have and the actual support is unreal to me. They've put me in a position to be able to help people and continue to do music and help my family, help my mom," Chris continued.

"I just want my fans to be able to identify, whether it be the ones that maybe could of had everything or they maybe blew their chance and they failed and didn't know how to get back up."

The controversial hitmaker has been dominating headlines in recent weeks amid reports that he and Rihanna are reconciling after he dumped his girlfriend of two years, Karrueche Tran. In a statement released after the split, Chris claimed his "friendship" with Rihanna put strain on their relationship, fuelling rumours that he and the Bajan songstress have been dating each other secretly.

Rumours mounted that Chris and RiRi would be going public with their romance on the red carpet at her Halloween party on Wednesday night, but they made sure to avoid walking the red carpet together.

Meanwhile, a judge has ruled that Chris is permitted to embark on his European tour later this month, but he must still abide by the conditions of his probation until January when another hearing has been scheduled.

Do you think Chris will ever be able to fully redeem himself?

0 comments:

Post a Comment