Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Celebrity News 2012

Social Icons

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Mila Kunis: Friends keep me grounded

Mila Kunis admits her friends stop her from becoming a “total a*shole”.

The Ukrainian-born beauty has been propelled into the Hollywood A-list over the last few years with a series of successful film roles.
But the 28-year-old Friends With Benefits star revealed that her friends and family have kept her grounded.


If it wasn’t for the solid foundation of my family and friends, I don’t know who I would be,” she told Elle Magazine.” I’d just be another of those hideous people in Hollywood, I think.”

Mila confessed that many of her closest friends are away from the limelight, working in regular jobs and not under the glare of showbiz.

“My friends have been my friends since I was a kid and I think that makes a huge difference to how I behave,” she explained. “They’re not in the industry – Julie is a teacher and Kat is a dentist.
“They prevent me from becoming a total a*shole,” the stunning actress added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment