Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Celebrity News 2012

Social Icons

Thursday 5 July 2012

Justin Bieber Likes Nicki Minaj’s Butt, Has a Huge Beyonce Crush

Justin Bieber has revealed some interesting information regarding his preferences when it comes to girls – he admits that he’s a ‘butt’ kind of guy and even has a celebrity butt crush. He says he is very attracted to girl’s butts in general but does have a favourite too:
”I think I’m a butt guy. I just like butts. I’m attracted to them. Do I have any favourites? Nicki Minaj has got a nice one.”
Justin also says that he has a huge crush on Beyonce, although he wouldn’t do anything about his crush because he is good friends with her husband Jay-Z (not that Bey would go along with it, right?). 

Justin would love to have Beyonce as a twitter follower so likes to mention it in case she actually picks up on it and could follow him for real:

”Beyonce. She’s so sexy. I’m in love with everything about her. But I love Jay-Z, so I can’t do anything about it. I’ve had a crush on her for a long time. But I wouldn’t come between them, I would never do that. But I’m going to make her follow me just by keeping talking about it.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment